Statement of Service
Priory Campus is Barnsley's leading regeneration Charity and operates a variety of projects and services throughout its two buildings. These projects and services all meet the Charity's objects of regeneration of the local area through education, training and employment.
Priory Campus is an Investor in People organisation committed to delivering the highest possible quality service.
Since the Campus opened its doors in 1995, service provision has continuously been monitored, reviewed and developed to ensure that we meet and wherever possible exceed our staff, customer and visitor needs expectations.
The main Priory Campus building is a purpose built facility easily accessible by all with ground floor disabled toilets, wide doorways to allow wheelchair access and a lift to the first floor.
Our staff is committed towards positively overcoming barriers with regard to the accessibility of our services ensuring that every visitor has the opportunity to participate fully. See our Social Inclusion Statement.
We welcome comments and suggestions in order to assist in the development of our services. See our Comments and Suggestions Policy.
Where our staff are providing information, advice and guidance to service users, they will do so taking into account relevant legislation such as Working Time Regulation Act 1998, Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 etc when preparing CVs or job applications. Information, advice and guidance is provided to the Guidance Council's Code of Principles. A copy of the Code of Principles is available on request.
Priory Campus operates with effective body of highly-trained, multi-skilled core staff. In addition, Priory Campus employ staff to run projects as and when needed. All staff are employed by the charity Priory Campus and work towards the organisational aims and objectives.
Each and every member of staff and volunteer have the opportunity to regularly review their training and development with their Line Manager in order to identify further opportunities to enhance their individual skills whilst supporting organisational objectives.
|Mission:||To change peoples lives|
|Vision: ||To become a nationally recognised leader in regeneration|
|Values:||Respect for and partnership with local communities Professionalism Driven by the highest expectations|
What you can expect from us
- An excellent Reception and Switchboard service able to identify the appropriate point of contact.
- An objective signposting service within Priory Campus which ensures that you are put in touch with the right organisation to meet your needs. If you prefer, we will contact that organisation on your behalf to arrange an appointment.
- The best possible service we can provide with friendly, helpful staff on hand to offer advice and support.
- An excellent environment in which to partake of our services with state of the art equipment and up to date information, all of which is regularly monitored and updated.
- A commitment to learning from our staff, customers and visitors to ensure ongoing quality service.
- A commitment to supporting you as an individual to achieve your goals and aspirations.
- To be treated with the utmost respect at all times by every member of staff or volunteer.
- The secure knowledge that any personal information you supply to us will be kept strictly confidential and used by our staff for monitoring purposes only unless your permission has otherwise been sought in advance.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our services are available to as wide an audience as possible, we acknowledge that currently our literature is only available in the English Language and that our staff are not trained in other languages.
Our commitment to our customers and visitors is that if a specific need is brought to our attention whether that be a physical disability or language barrier, we will attempt to find a solution to handle the situation effectively.
What we expect of you
- If you are participating in one of the services, we will ask that you complete the relevant registration form.
- Contractors will need to sign in and out each time you visit to comply with our Health and Safety Policy.
- In order to develop our services, we will invite feedback from you at certain times.
- Telephone calls will be restricted to work or job related nature.
- Respect for staff, volunteers, customers and visitors.
- Respect for facilities and equipment available to you.
- nternet access is restricted to legitimate sites only. Any person found to be making improper use of the Internet facilities to access inappropriate sites will be requested to leave the facility immediately.
If you wish to discuss the content or format of this Statement of Service or any of our systems or policies, please contact John Marshall, Head of Operations on 01226 770610.
We would like to hear from you.
The information contained within this Statement of Service was correct at the time of publishing.