Comments and Suggestions
Priory Campus is committed towards ensuring continuous improvement of its services to all of its staff, customers and visitors. In order to do this, Priory Campus recognises the value of receiving comments and suggestions from its staff, customers and visitors and actively encourages this via a variety of feedback mechanisms. A suggestion box is also available in the Reception Kiosk to further enable comments and suggestions to be received.
- All feedback responses are carefully monitored and entered on to a database which provides part of the Quality reporting mechanism. This database does not include personal information.
- Any staff member, customer or visitor has the right to withhold their personal details from feedback forms if they wish. However, if a personal response is required then clearly contact details will be necessary.
- Any comments or suggestions are carefully considered by senior management and where a response is required, this will be done within 48 hours of the comment or suggestion being received.
- If the comment or suggestion requires further investigation, the initial response will indicate the time which will be necessary to undertake such an investigation and identify when a further response may be expected.
- In any event, a second response should take no longer than 4 weeks. Where appropriate, the person making the comment or suggestion may be invited to discuss the matter in person with senior management to ensure a satisfactory conclusion.
If any staff member, customer or visitor wishes to make a comment or suggestion in person, please contact John Marshall, Head of Operations.
In the absence of the above, contact details should be left with Line Managers or Reception staff who will ensure that the matter is brought to the attention of the Head of Operations on their return.
Any comments or suggestions made in written form should be addressed to the following:-
Head of Operations
Board of Trustees
All written comments or suggestions should be dated and marked
"PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL"
If a response is required, the individual's name and address will be necessary.